the fun thing about getting to know yourself and your sexuality is to look back on your childhood memories and think
that was really fucking gay
15% off SALE on all physical items!
I keep adding more and more so you guys can get your Christmas/birthday/holiday presents early! Don’t wait until prices go up in the stores and you’re panicking because packages are taking weeks to ship out. Think ahead!
I am actually surprised she put up with me trying to get her to guess all 48 of these guys, but she did and this masterpiece is the final result. I still can’t get over her thinking Yoshi was Kirby, I mean, I could understand her mixing him up with Jigglypuff but… Yoshi?
But can we all appreciate how she called Wii Fit Trainer ‘Elvis’?
and calling shulk neil patrick harris
little Japanese girl
you can look at the posts on a certain day?
url.tumblr.com/day/2012/12/25 <- what you posted last christmas
omfg chRIST WHY DIDN’T I KNOW THIS BEFORE????
makes my fckn life EASIER
BECAUSE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF USE IS EVER IN THE HELP SECTION
I MUST SPREAD THE WORD TO MY FOLLOWERS
Oh cool a sKY DEMON AWAKENSThis is one of the coolest pictures I have ever seen.
british person: *eats some brand of food* wow this tastes ok.
british person: wonder if theyve got this shit in america
british person: better make a tumblr post about this glorified piece of nutrition.
one solitary american: whats that
every single british blogger: omg no fukkin way mate how do u poor americans live without malt dipped paper wafers whooaaaah we’re superior *sings dr. who theme*
BREAKING: Seattle becomes the first city to raise its minimum wage to $15/hour. SHARE if Congress should take Seattle’s lead!
the current minimum wage (at least in NY) is $8.00 and less than a year ago it was $7.25, so yes.
Nope nope and nope. Make better decisions and life and you won’t be working a minimum wage job.
^ That’s literally the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever read in my life. Are you the kind of person that goes up to homeless people and tells them to get a job? Good fuuuuuuuuuuuucking lord. If everyone was able to get a “better” job, there would be absolutely no-one populating the mass expanse of the workforce. Are you unable to see how this suggestion is completely and utterly illogical? And extremely rude?
Thank god people in Seattle have good heads on their shoulders so single mothers working 3 minimum wage jobs to feed their children can finally be treated like actual live human beings with needs and not capitalistic automatons.
"Just get a better job" is the most white bread privilege shit I’ve ever heard.
I don’t even think it’s white privilege. I think it’s just near-bottomless dumbfuckery.
"Get a better job," they said.
Suddenly, every custodian everywhere quits their job and gets a better one. Now, upon entering public restrooms, everyone is handed a spray bottle and toilet brush, because now they have to scrub their own shit out of that public porcelain throne. Women’s restrooms come complete with plastic bags, because they have to bring their soiled period products home with them and dispose of them at home, because there is no more public waste removal.
"Get a better job," they said.
All fast food employees quit and find a “better job”. No more fast food places! There also aren’t any restaurants. Better learn to cook your own shitty garbage burgers. You have only yourself to yell at if you forget the cheese.
"Get a better job," they said.
Retail stores no longer have any employees. All shopping must be done online, but you have to drive out and pick up the supplies yourself because the Fedex people quit and got better jobs, too.
"Just get a better job," they said!
You now have to grow and make every single thing you ever consume for the rest of your life, because no one wants to do it for you at $7 an hour.
^ THE LAST COMMENT THOUGH FUCKIN AMEN
I’ll always reblog this.
for that comment I will reblog
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
that is actually a perfect description
THIS IS MY FAVORITE.
rape culture hasn’t gone anywhere
wtf did I just read
What the fuck is ‘temporary sex’ supposed to mean?
You probably have heard of mitochondria (the powerhouse of the cell) and of chloroplasts (gives the leaves green pigment, used in photosynthesis). But did you also know that according to the endosymbiosis hypothesis, the mitochondria & chloroplast were once free-living cells. They were “swallowed” into other larger cells and became a subcomponent. Evidence for this includes the fact that both these structures have their own DNA and can self-replicate.
Mitochondria is the prisoner of the cell
This is so satisfying.